PracticeSuite Release Note
Product Release Version: 18.7.7
EHR Version: EHR-18.0.0
© 2019 PracticeSuite
Disclaimer: All rights are reserved. No part of this work may be reproduced in any form or by any means through graphic, electronic, or mechanical, including photocopy, recording, or information storage and retrieval systems – without written permission of the publisher.
The products that are referred to in this document may be either trademarks and/or registered trademarks of the respective owners. The publisher and the author make no claim to these trademarks.
While every precaution has been taken in the preparation of this document, the publisher and the author assume no responsibility for errors or omissions, or for damages resulting from the use of information contained in this document or from the use of programs and source code that may accompany it. In no event shall the publisher and the author be liable for any loss of profit or any other commercial damage caused or alleged to have been caused directly or indirectly by this document.
Printed March 2019 at 37600 Central Court, Suite# 260, Newark, CA 94560
Part I – Enhancements
1. ERA Posting
- Added Line Sub Status and Denial Code fields to the ERA posting screen.
- Image 1.1) ERA Posting
2. Payment Entry
- The Payment Entry and Payment Listing screens revamped and upgraded to new UI.
- a) Editing Payments:-
- Image 2.1) Payment Search
- Image 2.2) Payment Entry/Edit screen
- b) Performance
- The new UI brings improved performance and pagination on the payment screen.
- The Code-Modifier field is now made editable in the Encounter Procedure setup screen.
- Image 3.1) Encounter Procedure Setup
4. Accounting Date on Edit Charges (Charge Master)
- 4.1) Accounting Date field becomes non-editable if the date falls in a closed period.
- Image 4.1) Charge Master
Part – II Reports
5. H2: Operational Dashboard (Drill Down)
- Date of Service and Patient Balance fields added to the details of the KPI parameter – “Patients with Balances and No Statements Sent Over 60 Days”
- Image 5.1) Report – Patients with Balances and No Statements Sent Over 60 Days.
6. Reports Tally
- Previously, total charges & account receivable numbers were not matching between – J1. System Financial Summary Report ,J9. Daily/Month –End Close Report, E7. Patient Visit Count By Provider and I23. Financial Details By Service Location. This has been corrected.
7. I8: Summary Encounter Line Activities Report
- Expected Amount added to the detailed Excel report format of I8. Summary Encounter Line Activities Report.
8. C2: Legal Entity filter in Patient Statement screen
- Running statements by selecting the Legal Entity will now populate the selected Legal Entity name and information in the CSV format of the statement.
9. G3: Collector Productivity Report and I6: Posting Detail Report
- Claim# added to both – Collector Productivity Report and the Posting Detail Report.
10. J10: Year-To-Date Receipts and Adjustments Analysis Report
- Service Location split added to the report Year-To-Date Receipts and Adjustments Analysis Report.
11. H3: End Of Month Report Package
- Entity and Payer Name added to the sheet named – “Payments By Service Location”.
12. J7: Monthly Activity Analysis Report, G2: Denial Report and E1: Referring Provider Patient Count Report
- Legal Entity filter added to the above reports.