PracticeSuite Release Note
Product Release Version: 20.2.0
EHR Version: EHR-18.0.0
Product Release Date: April 2022
© 2022 PracticeSuite
Disclaimer: All rights are reserved. No part of this work may be reproduced in any form or by any means through graphic, electronic, or mechanical, including photocopy, recording, or information storage and retrieval systems – without written permission of the publisher.
The products that are referred to in this document may be either trademarks and/or registered trademarks of the respective owners. The publisher and the author make no claim to these trademarks.
While every precaution has been taken in the preparation of this document, the publisher and the author assume no responsibility for errors or omissions, or for damages resulting from the use of the information contained in this document or from the use of programs and source code that may accompany it. In no event shall the publisher and the author be liable for any loss of profit, or any other commercial damage caused or alleged to have been caused directly or indirectly by this document.
Printed April 2022 at PracticeSuite, Inc.3206 Cove Bend Dr. Suite A Tampa FL 33613
Part – 1 Enhancements
1.1 Enhanced Clinical Desktop with New UI and Added Features
As part of our User Interface (UI) upgrades, the EHR “Clinical Desktop” has been upgraded to the new UI. The new “Clinical Desktop” comes with an informative dashboard that gives you a hyper-focused view of the clinical workflow and provides a real-time summary of appointments, charts, pending orders, refills, etc. (See Image 1).
1. The dashboard has split panes with the Provider and visit info on the left-hand side and the appointment, chart status, and order information on the other side.
2. In the Provider pane, there are separate tabs for users to view the upcoming and recent chart notes of the Provider.
3. The Provider’s appointment counts are displayed at the top of the page.
4. In the section below the appointment count, users can see the numbers for pending, complete, ready for the exam, and for review.
5. Rx refill requests and reminder counts are displayed next on the dashboard.
6. Lab Order Status displays the count of processed, unprocessed, and for review.
7. The charting screen has also been upgraded to match the new UI theme; see Image 1A.
1.2 Superbill Status in Appointments List
The appointments tab has a new field to display the superbill status of the appointment; see Image 2.
1.3 Voice Dictation Enabled for X-Paragraph
Voice Dictation feature is now extended to X-paragraph. Previously, this feature was limited only to Level-2s.
Part – 2 Bug Fixes
2.1 Issue with Copying Contents from Notepad to X-Paragraph
If special characters or symbols were present in the content that is used for copying from notepad to the X-Paragraph, the content failed to copy. This is now resolved.
2.2 Diagnoses Order
The diagnosis order has been resolved to display in sequential order within the chart notes, with diagnosis 1 (D1) followed by diagnosis 2 (D2), and so on.
2.3 Issue with Long Drug Names
Long drug names were not being fully displayed on the face sheet and in the chart notes. This has been corrected.