1. How Can I add a Procedure Code?
A New CPT can be added only to standard Fee Schedule. To open the Fee Schedule, go to the Setup menu and choose Fee Schedule.
Fill in all the mandatory fields to create New CPT-
- Billable Code (A CPT or A HCPCS code)
- Billable Code Description
- Billable Amount
- Category (Category of the Billable code and it may either be a CPT or an HCPCS)
Click on the Save button to save the CPT into the Standard Fee Schedule.
2. How Can I Edit a Procedure Code?
Go to Setup from the main menu and choose Procedures.
Encounter Procedure Screen appears as a pop-up.
Do the required edits and click on Save.
3. How Can I Change the Price of a Procedure Code?
Go to Encounter Procedure Screen as explained in the previous FAQ. Update the Amount field with the new value and click on Save.
4. How to attach an NDC code to a procedure?
Go to Encounter Procedure Screen as explained in FAQ 2. Update the NDC Code field with the new value and click on Save.
5. How to default a line status for a procedure?
Go to Encounter Procedure Screen as explained in FAQ 2. From the Default line Status drop-down, select the required status and click on Save.