‘Need More Info Queue’ is a tab in the user inbox that displays all the tasks from the work queue assigned to the user. The following instructions explain how to access the “Need More Info Queue’ of a user.
1. Click on the icon on the top right part of the home screen of the user.
2. The user inbox as in Image 1 opens up.
3. The ‘Need more Info Queue’ displays work assigned information such as – Patient Name, Message, DOS, Filing Limit(Days), Age since DOS, Last Followup Date and the sender (username). Users receiving the task can hover the mouse over the Message field to view the entire message as a tool-tip or can click the Reply icon to reply to the message.
3.1 Filing Limit indicates the days remaining for timely filing and is populated based on the threshold entered in the untimely Filing Limit field in the Insurance Master setup. If the field is left blank in the set up, the system will deem the filing limit to be 180 days from the date of service. Filing Limit will only be displayed for visits having an insurance attached to them. For charges already billed, the Filing Limit field will show blank; see Image1.
4. Reply opens up the Next Action screen to add notes and/or reassign the item. Remind Me in option gives users the ability to temporarily hide the item for a desired period of time. Also, patient documents can be uploaded through the patient’s document management by clicking on the Attach Document link (Image 2).
5. A detailed discussion on how to push tasks into the ‘Need More Info Queue’ can be found here.