The interface log report presents all successful and failed transactions between Practicesuite and different third party applications that are integrated into PracticeSuite.
The report can be filtered using the following parameters.
1. Transaction Date: This is used to filter out transactions in a particular date range. By default, it is set to the previous week.
2. Patient Name: This is used to filter out transactions of a specific patient.
3. Module: This is a drop-down listing Demographics, Scheduler, and Charge. It is used to filter out messages based on the module. The default module is Demographics.
4. Msg Type (Outbound/Inbound): This is a drop-down to filter incoming messages and outgoing messages. The default value is Outbound.
5. Error(s) Only: Only the error messages are displayed if this checkbox field is checked. If unchecked, all successful and failed transactions are displayed. By default, it is checked. A sample search data is shown in Image 1.
Image 2 is a sample report.
Table 1 explains the different columns in the interface log report.