This article explains the process of signing consent forms from the portal.
1.Login to portal website using your login ID and password.
2. You will be directed to your home page. Click on the Launch button of Patient Kiosk/Consent Forms.
3. A page listing all the consent forms will be displayed. Checkboxes are provided beside each consent form. Select the checkbox of the consent form you want to open and click View Consent Letter button at the bottom.
4. The form opens up as in Image below.
6. The Type It tab is selected by default. You can type in your name in the Name field or select the Draw It tab and draw the signature in the space provided. Use Clear button to erase. When the signature is finally ready, Click Adopt & Sign Button to attach the signature to the consent form.
7. Click on Submit & Print button to send the form to the practice. The printer set up will open up and you can print the form if your system has a printer attached.