How to upload Documents through TeleMed
1. Initiate and establish a TeleMed session with a patient.
2. On establishing the Telemed session, an Attachment Icon will appear on right hand side of the Provider screen; see Image 1.
3. Click on the icon; the patient receives a URL through the chat box.
4. Follow the URL provided; the patient is directed to a web page from which they can upload documents; see Image 2.
5. Now click on the link provided on screen to select the documents which has to be uploaded.
8. After bringing in the required documents, click on the Upload button at the bottom.
9. This uploads the documents to patient Documents Manager page.
1.The upload option will only be available during the active session and will cease to be available as soon as the session is ended.
2. A maximum of 5 documents can be uploaded by the sender. Uploaded documents auto attach to the patient’s document management.