In Practicesuite, ePayments are handled by Payment Data Systems. If you are new to Practicesuite, follow the below-given steps to enroll yourself in Payment data systems through In-App Banner Ad.
1. If you are new to Practicesuite, a banner would be displayed at the bottom of the home page, as shown in Image 1.
The banner is visible as long as the practice does not enroll for ePayments. Once enrolled, the banner disappears.
2. Click on the button ‘Yes, I would like to Enroll’ (indicated by an arrow sign in Image 1), and Enroll ePayments screen (Image 2) opens up.
3. The user needs to enter the First Name, Last Name and the contact Number; all the other fields will be auto-populated from Practice Master. Upon the completion of all fields, click the Enroll button, and the user would receive Successful request completion popup.
4. An email would send from firstname.lastname@example.org to the id specified in the Enroll ePayments screen. A template of the mail is shown in Image 3.
5. Click on the link provided in the email to open the USIO Enrollment form shown in Image 4.
6. Entering all the details in the above form, they have to check the Agreement form and Click the Button ‘Submit the Click to Agree Form’. This is the final step in the process.
7. The next time the practice logs in, the ePayments setup would have been completed and the same can be verified from the Practice Options Setup page in the Payment Gateway tab.