You can associate local pharmacies with your practice using the Location Pharmacies list. When you write your prescriptions, you will have the option toggle between the patient’s preferred pharmacy list and your practice’s location pharmacy list.
1. Click the Location Pharmacies link in the List Maintenance section from the Admin tab.
2. When the following screen opens up, click on Add.
3. The search criteria window opens. Enter your Location Search Criteria. Refine your search using the Checkboxes below to specify pharmacies that support controlled substances, mail order, etc.
4. Click the Search button.
5. Click the Checkboxes for all the pharmacies you’d like to associate with your practice.
6. Selected pharmacies will display in the Location Pharmacies list.
7. To remove a pharmacy from the Location Pharmacies list, Click the Delete button.