From the main menu navigate to Advanced Setup and then click on Favorite Diag. Codes
1. To search for a Diagnosis code, enter the code in the ICD-9 Code: box and click on search. You can also search for a Diagnosis code using the Taxonomy or the Description.
2. To Edit a Diagnosis code information, click on the button corresponding to that Diagnosis code from the search result.
3. To Add a new Diagnosis code click on the button
On the proceeding Add diagnosis window
4. Enter the code for the Diagnosis
5. Select the type of Provider from the list
6. Enter a description for the Diagnosis
Taxonomy is an optional field. Click on Save after entering all the required fields.