PracticeSuite gives you the option to leave charts as incomplete (PENDING) and finish them later when you have time.
1. On the charting screen, click in the Save As options list and choose PENDING and then click the Save as button. By saving the chart as PENDING, the record can be edited anytime before finalizing it.
2. When the Charting Saved Successfully message appears, click the Close button. The chart will be saved and placed under Pending Charts on the Clinical Desktop.
3. Click the Close button to close the charting screen and return to the Clinical Desktop page.
4. When you come back later to complete this chart, go to the Clinical Desktop first. On the right side of the Clinical Desktop is the Pending Charts section where the list of all the patients with charts saved as PENDING will be displayed.
5. To finish the chart that you earlier left as incomplete, simply click on the name of the patient in the Pending Charts list. The charting screen for the patient will appear.
6. After completing the charting, click in the Save As options list and choose COMPLETE and then click the Save As button.
7. When the Charting Saved Successfully message appears, click the Close button. The chart will be saved