1. From the Left menu tree select Measure Calculation menu under EMR.
2. In order to record menu objective# 2 – Electronic Notes in the Measure Calculation Report.
3. In order to record a patient in the denominator of this criteria.
4. Select the Charge Entry menu under Billing; create a Superbill for the patient with an office visit CPT code within the reporting date range.
5. Once the Superbill is created for the patient it is recorded on the denominator section of this criteria.
6. Now in order to record the patient on the numerator, patient should have an EMR chart within the reporting date range.