1. Expand the Payments menu and click on Enter/Edit Payments.
2. On the Add/Edit Payment screen, you can search for an existing payment using the parameters. The payments would be listed as shown in the below image.
3. To edit the Payment click the “Edit” option to the far right or to post the payment click the Apply button.
4. Hitting the “Apply” option , opens up the Payment Posting screen where you can select the patient and enter the payments to apply.
5. On the posting screen, first select the patient by entering the last name.
6. Clicking the Search button to the far right would list all the charges for the patient, for the selected insurance.
7. Enter the Allowed, Paid & Adjustments. The balance will be auto calculated by the system based on the Allowable and Payment entered.
If a balance remains, you can choose to leave the balance to Patient (Bill to PT) or bill it to secondary (Bill to SE).
8. Hit on the ‘Post’ button to complete the posting of the payment.