To attach an insurance card in Practicesuite, scan both the front and back sides of the insurance card. Save both the images on to the computer and then follow the below instructions.
1. Invoke Patient Menu to enable patient search where a patient can be searched (see Image 1).
2. Select the Patient and on the Patient demographic screen, click on the Insurance for which the Insurance card needs to be attached.
Insurance Information screen pops up in a new window.
3. Click on the Insurance Card tab from the insurance window.
4. Click on the Browse button to browse the copy of the Front and Back page of the insurance card saved on your computer.
5. Click on Save button to upload the copy of the Front and Back page of the insurance card, respectively. Once saved, it will be visible in the Image Area of the Insurance Card window.