1. From the Left menu tree select Measure Calculation Report under EMR.
2. In order to record the Stage 1 Alternative & Stage 2 measures for criteria# 7-Vital Signs – All in Scope, in the Measure Calculation Report.
4. Double click on the Level 1 component Vitals to verify that the Level 1 code is PRGS_MONTR_TYPE.
6. But for the patients aged above 3 years, Select all Height , Weight , BP Systolic & BP Diastolic level 2 items under Vitals in order to record the count in the measure calculation report.
7. Double click on the above selected Level 2 items and verify that the Level 2 item code for Height is 8302-2, Weight is 3141-9, BP Systolic is 8480-6 and for BP Diastolic it is 8462-4.
8. Save the chart in order to record the Stage 1 Alternative & Stage 2 measure for Vital signs –All in Scope, in the Measure Calculation Report.