Invalid or expired authorizations can be deactivated in PracticeSuite by editing the Effective End date field of an authorization. The following are the steps to do the same.
1. Select Patient from the main menu.
2. Search for the patient whose authorization has to be edited.
3. Click on the patient name to open the Patient demographics page.
4. Click on the Authorization option (highlighted in Image 1) to access the screen.
5. On the Authorization page, select the authorization which has to be end dated.
6. Now update the effective end date and click on Save to deactivate that authorization (refer to Image 2).