Practicesuite permits you to set up alerts for a patient when the number of visits remaining falls below a certain value. The following specifies the steps to accomplish this.
1. Select Patient from the main menu.
2. Search for the patient whose authorization has to be edited.
3. Click on the patient name to open the Patient demographics page.
4. Click on the Authorization option to access the screen.
5. Create a new authorization by clicking on
6. Enter the authorization information like Payer, Auth#, Effective date, etc.
7. Now update the Visit Allowed and Visits used information.
8. On the Alert on: When Number of Visits Fall Below: field update with the visit count, on which the alert has to be triggered when the count of remaining visits falls below this value.
9. Click on Save.